Course site Navigation
Select the navigation links (known as breadcrumbs) at the top of the page to navigate a course site. The navigation links will display as you move through each page or activity. You can move back to any visited page or activity by selecting the corresponding navigation link.
- Course name.
- My Enrolments allows you to select to navigate to other course sites in which you are enrolled.
- This Course allows you to select to navigate to specific resources or activities within the current course site.
- Go to the bottom of the page.
- Go to learnonline help.
- Message notification and number of messages unread
- Select to edit your Profile settings.
- Navigation links showing the pages or activities in the sequence that you have viewed them.