Course site Structure
The course site provides access to the resources and activities required for your studies.
The course home page consists of
- A welcome giving an outline of the course and any important information. This may incorporate a video or links to other resources.
- The section content will contain textual information and may include links to files, video, graphics, activities / assessments.
- Blocks which allow the display of lists of items or other information related to the course.
- These can be hidden or docked to give more room on the page.
- If using mobile technology or have a minimised display, the blocks display at the bottom of the website contents.
- Select to hide the block so that only the heading is visible.
- Select to move the block to the side margin.
Layout of courses may vary between tab and grid, but the basic elements remain the same.
- Available tabs
- Content related to the current week, topic or other information.
- Section Headings
- Navigation to previous / next section
- Content related to the current week, topic or other information