Mawson Lakes Recording Studio
How it works
The new fully automated recording studio is now available in GP1-12.
Please download and print the detailed Standard Operating Procedures for GP1.12 (1.3MB PDF).
Briefly, the process for using the room is:
- Prior to booking the studio, book into and undertake training
- Book the studio for your recording
- Prior to the day and time of your booking
- Prepare source file for presentation
- Prepare source file for autocue
- Source a USB3 flash drive
- On the day of your booking
- Wear appropriate clothing
- Collect the Studio key from P2-22
- Record your presentation in the Studio, checking it prior to leaving the room
- Return the Studio to the state it was in upon your arrival and secure the room
- Return the Studio key to P2-22.