Mark a summative assessment
Apply Zero Mark
Bulk Apply Zero to a quiz/discussion board
NOTE: this is only possible if you have Course Coordinator access to the course
1. Click 'Grades' from the Administration block on the main course page.
2. Click the pencil to the right of the desired assessment
3. Tick 'Perform bulk insert'.
4. Leave 'For' as 'Empty grades'.
5. Leave 'Insert value' as zero (or change to a desired number).
6. Click 'Save'.
7. Click 'Continue'.
All the students who had not attempted the quiz/contributed to the discussion board will now have '0' for their mark.