- Select the assignment you want to mark.
- Enable 'Quick grading' through the Filter and Quick Grading section:
- Set the marking workflow state as required.
- Note: The only marking workflow state that effects the student view for summative assessment is 'Released'.
- Enter the students mark.
- A mark has to be entered to release grades and feedback to students.
- If the assessment is summative the students will only see a grade when released. Formative assessments will display whatever you have selected in the Additional options in the assessment settings.
- Enter feedback comments as required.
- Click the Save all quick grading changes button.
- Note: The system does not consider using Quick grading as interacting with the browser and will log you off learnonline if you are using it for 20min or longer. We strongly recommend that you enter a few students before saving to prevent the loss of your marking.
Last modified: Thursday, 2 January 2020, 2:15 PM