Course Outline Overview
The Course Outline provides students with all information about undertaking the course in which they have enrolled.
Requirements of Course Outline
- Course Outlines are an Assessment Policies and Procedures Manual (APPM) requirement.
- A Course Outline is required for all onshore and offshore courses. It must be created for each course offering using the web-based Course Outline application, and made available online before the first day of teaching in the course. APPM 2.1.1
- The majority of data is automatically populated in the Course Outline from the Program and Course Management System (PCMS).
Benefits of Course Outline
- Simple and easy to use with 'wizard' functionality
- Provides a consistent look
- Compliance with policy requirements
- Pre-filled data
- Previous Course Outlines can be copied to a new study period
- Published Course Outlines can be accessed via a link in the correlating learnonline site
Example Course Outline
Last modified: Thursday, 2 January 2020, 2:52 PM