Assessment Settings - Submission Types
- The Submission types option allows you to choose what form the assignment should be in. The four options are a video submission through UniSA Media Library, a file submission, a Mahara ePortfolio or direct text entered online by the students.
- Note: If the students complete a manual or in-class submission, then none of these options should be ticked.
- The Maximum number of upload files option limits each students upload up to this number of files for their submission. The default is one file.
- The Maximum submission size option limits the file size that each student can upload. The default size is 100MB.
- The Accepted file types option allows you to restrict the type of file each student can upload by entering a file extension or clicking the Choose button to select from a list of file extensions. If the text box is left empty, then all file types are allowed and this is the default setting.
- The Site option is only applicable if you have checked the Mahara ePortfolio box in the Submission types.
- The Word limit option is only applicable if the Online text submission type is selected and it caps the number of words that each student can submit.
Back to Assessment Settings
Last modified: Tuesday, 16 June 2020, 3:19 PM