Assessment Settings - Grade
- If you do not want to grade students for this assessment, you can change this drop down to none. This option is also where can set the maximum marks for the assessment.
- There are three types of Grading methods that you can choose from in this option; Simple direct grading, using a marking guide or a rubric.
- The Blind marking option allows the identity of students to be hidden from markers. Blind marking settings will be locked once a submission or grade has been made in relation to this assignment.
- The Use marking workflow option is locked on which means marks have to go through a series of workflow states before they can be released to students.
- The Use marking allocation option enables markers to be allocated to particular students or groups of students to grade.
See the Marking Help Resources for more information on grading.
Back to Assessment Settings
Last modified: Thursday, 9 January 2020, 10:17 AM