Assessment Settings - Common Module Settings
There are three options you can choose from for assessment availability:
- Show on course page: the assessment is available to students.
- Hide from students: the assessment is not available to students.
- Make available but not shown on course page: a link to the assessment must be provided from elsewhere, such as from a page resource, it would still be listed in the gradebook.
This is not a required field however setting an ID number provides a way of identifying the assessment for purposes such as grade calculation or custom reporting.
This setting has three options you can select for groups:
- No groups
- Separate groups - Each group member can only see their own group, others are invisible
- Visible groups - Each group member works in their own group, but can also see other groups