Add OnTask to a Learnonline Course
Note: OnTask can only be accessed once there are students enrolled and the course is available to them.
To use OnTask in your learnonline course, it needs to be added as an external tool. Follow the instructions below or visit our help page for a detailed guide on how to add an external tool.
- Navigate to your course, and Turn editing on.
- Select what section you want the tool to be located and click 'Add an activity or resource'.
- In the Activity and Resource list, find and select External Tool.
4. Click Add.
5. Name your activity e.g. OnTask.
6. In the Preconfigured tool list, select OnTask.
Note: Preconfigured tools include the relevant configuration to ensure the tool works as expected. Unless you have a specific reason to make changes to the default settings you do not need to make any other changes to the settings.
7. Click Save and return to course.
8. Click the Hide option for this tool to prevent student confusion as shown in the picture below:
The activity will look like the image below once it is both created and hidden from students.