Peer Review Overview
- The workshop activity enables the collection, review and peer assessment of students' work.
- Students can submit any digital content, such as word-processed documents or spreadsheets and can also type text directly into a field using the text editor.
- You can define a multi-criteria assessment form for submissions to be evaluated with.
- Students are given the opportunity to assess one or more of their peers' submissions.
- Submissions and reviewers may be anonymous if required.
- Students receive two marks, one for their own work and another for their peer assessments of other students’ work. Both these marks appear in the grader report.
- Every student submits their own work. The Workshop module does not support team work (in the sense of one submission per group of students).
- To help students understand the assessment form (and the process of peer assessment in general), you can provide example submissions and a reference assessment.
This video is an overview provided by Moodle, the Learning Management System that powers learnonline:
Last modified: Monday, 20 May 2019, 11:12 AM