Basic Course Navigation
Breadcrumbs appear along the top of any course page to return you to earlier pages in your course. Clicking the text will navigate you back to that page:
The Course Essentials block is found on the sides of all courses, this contains useful links for yourself and students to quickly access throughout the duration of the course.
Other blocks can be also added to your course, such as a Calendar block.
In the top right-hand corner of your screen, you can see:
- An arrow which allows you to jump to the bottom of the page (useful for when editing is turned on)
- A shortcut to the learnonline Help Resources
- A summary of your personal notifications
- A summary of your direct messages
- The options you have to view and edit for yourself personally
In order to begin editing in any course that you have access to edit, click the Turn editing on button: