- Access the University of South Australia homepage at www.unisa.edu.au.
- Click LOGIN from the UniSA homepage.
- Select Staff, this will open myUniSA.
- Click Teaching from the top level menu.
- Select the required course.
Note: Course Coordinators will be presented with the list of courses they are responsible for.
- If the required course isn't displayed, enter the course name or code and click SEARCH.
The Teaching Dashboard will display with a selection of widgets displaying various aspects of student engagement.
- Click View Report to access a detailed report of the information in this widget.
- Select Analytics to view the full range of reports available on the Analytics Dashboard.
Last modified: Friday, 29 November 2019, 10:04 AM