To navigate to the editing section for the Assessment Summary, click the edit icon for the first assessment item:
This step allows you to split the assessment into smaller components.
If you don't want to split your assessment further:
- Click No for sub-activities.
- Click the Step 2 > button.
- Under Activity name, type the activity into the field.
- Select the Due Date from the calendar tool, OR, select Other and type into field.
- Type Time Due into field.
- Click the Submit via checkbox, OR, click the Other checkbox and type a description into the field.
- Click the Step 3 > button to save and navigate to the next page.
Step 3 contains a text editor for you to complete an assessment description.
Once you've finished the description, click the Step 4 > button to save and navigate to the final step.
This step contains pre-filled information about the feedback proforma for the course. Click Save. This will then take you back to the Assessment Summary page where you can follow the same steps for your other assessment items.
Last modified: Tuesday, 10 December 2019, 4:03 PM