This information is for formative activities, if you need it, there is help on creating Summative Assessment.
- On the course homepage, Turn editing on.
- Click 'Add an activity or resource' in the section of your course where you want the assessment to be displayed.
- Select the Assignment option from the activities list.
- Click Add which is located at the bottom of the 'Add an activity or resource' box.
- If your assignment is intended to be a summative assessment, choose the relevant assessment from the list populated through Course Outline. Otherwise check the 'Formative or non-assessed activity' box.
- Click Proceed to settings.
- Name the assignment at the top of this page.
- There are a number of settings on this page, see the Assignments Settings page for more information.
- Click either Save and return to course or Save and display if you want to preview the assignment.
Last modified: Friday, 8 November 2019, 3:42 PM