A custom certificate allows you to create unique certificates for students.
- One your course homepage, Turn editing on.
- Click 'Add an activity or resource' in the section of your course where you want the Certificate to be displayed.
- Select the Custom Certificate option from the activities list.
- Click Add which is located at the bottom of the 'Add an activity or resource' box.
- Name the Certificate, and provide a description if needed.
Custom Certificate - Options
- Enable these options if you want staff, students or any email address entered to receive a copy of the certificate when it becomes available.
- If enabled, this setting allows anyone with the certificate verification link (including people not logged in) to verify a certificate.
- Enter here the minimum amount of time, in minutes, that a student must be logged into the course before they can receive the certificate.
- Click the action checkboxes that you want to prevent students from editing this certificate.
Other settingsThe other settings you can change on the Certificate page are shown below:
- Click either Save and return to course or Save and display if you want to edit the certificate.
Last modified: Monday, 16 December 2019, 10:47 AM