Dialogues allows you or students to start two-way dialogues with another person. They are course activities that can be useful when you want a place to give private feedback to a student on their online activity.
- On the course homepage, Turn editing on.
- Click 'Add an activity or resource' in the section of your course where you want the dialogue to be displayed.
- Select the Dialogue option from the activities list.
- Click Add which is located at the bottom of the 'Add an activity or resource' box.
Dialogue - General
- Name the Dialogue activity.
- Add a Description if required in this section.
- You can choose the Maximum attachment size, the range is from 10 KB - 10 MB.
- This option allows you to set either no file uploads or up to a specific number (capped at 5) for the Dialogue.
- This option allows you to include groups in potential dialogues.
Other settingsThe other settings you can change for the Dialogue activity are shown below:
- Common module settings
- Restrict access
- Activity completion
- Tags: this feature allows you to add tags to the dialogue
- Click either Save and return to course or Save and display if you want to preview the activity.
Last modified: Tuesday, 10 December 2019, 4:31 PM