At UniSA we have three preconfigured external tools that you may want to add into your learnonline course, they are OVAL, OnTask and eReserve Plus. Please see the specific resources for each tool to get more information.
- On the course homepage, Turn editing on.
- Click 'Add an activity or resource' in the section of your course where you want the tool to be displayed.
- Select the External tool option from the activities list.
- Click Add which is located at the bottom of the 'Add an activity or resource' box.
- Name the External tool activity.
- Choose the tool that you want to add into your course.
- Click either Save and return to course or Save and display if you want to preview the activity.
Note: All the other default settings for this tool are configured when the tool is selected.
Last modified: Friday, 6 December 2019, 3:51 PM