The glossary activity enables students to create and maintain a list of definitions, like a dictionary, or to collect and organise resources or information.
- On the course homepage, Turn editing on.
- Click 'Add an activity or resource' in the section of your course where you want the glossary to be displayed.
- Select the Glossary option from the activities list.
- Click Add which is located at the bottom of the 'Add an activity or resource' box.
Glossary - General
- Name the Glossary.
- If a Description is required, add it in this section.
- If enabled, the description above will be displayed on the course homepage.
- Choose what type the glossary is, the options are main or secondary. A main glossary is a glossary in which entries from secondary glossaries can be imported.
- See Other Glossary Settings if you need further information.
- Click either Save and return to course or Save and display if you want to preview the activity.
Last modified: Wednesday, 4 December 2019, 10:45 AM