Adding Interactive Content (H5P)
- On the course homepage, Turn editing on.
- Click 'Add an activity or resource' in the section of your course where you want the book to be displayed.
- Select the Interactive Content option from the activities list.
- Click Add which is located at the bottom of the 'Add an activity or resource' box.
Interactive Content - General
- Add a Description if required.
- Choose if you want the description displayed on the course homepage.
- Within the H5P editor, choose if you want to Create Content or Upload.
- This example is going to demonstrate uploading content. Within the Upload tab, click Upload a file.
- Locate the .h5p file on your computer.
- Click Open.
- Click Use to confirm that you want to use this file. This may take a few minutes to upload.
Interactive Content - Display Options
- Click the checkbox if you want the action bar and frame to display for the activity.
- If you want students or anyone with access to the content to download the .h5p file or to copy the embed code to use the content somewhere else online, select these options.
- This checkbox provides a Copyright button.
Interactive Content - Grade
- Note: H5P content is not a possibility for summative assessment so although you can set a grade for it, it is a formative activity only.
- If you want to, use Grade to pass to set the minimum grade required to pass.
- If required, set a Maximum grade.
The other settings you can change on the Interactive Content page are shown below:
- Common module settings
- Restrict access
- Activity completion
- Tags: this feature allows you to add tags to the activity
Last modified: Wednesday, 4 December 2019, 11:14 AM