Use this tool when you want to upload to your course a resource or activity created using SCORM.
learnonline does not generate SCORM content, it delivers SCORM content to learners, and saves data from learner interactions with the content. To create a package:
- You can also use SCORM authoring software. This is easier for non-technical users, but not as foolproof. Read this note about SCORM software before deciding whether to use it
- On your course homepage, Turn editing on.
- Click 'Add an activity or resource' in the section of your course where you want the SCORM to be displayed.
- Select the SCORM package option from the activities list.
- Click Add which is located at the bottom of the 'Add an activity or resource' box.
- Name the SCORM at the top of this page.
- Upload the SCORM package file by dragging it into the box underneath 'Package file'.
- See SCORM Settings if you need further information.
- Click either Save and return to course or Save and display if you want to preview the activity.