- On the course homepage, Turn editing on.
- Click 'Add an activity or resource' in the section of your course where you want the survey to be displayed.
- Select the Survey option from the activities list.
- Click Add which is located at the bottom of the 'Add an activity or resource' box.
Survey - General
- Name the Survey.
- Choose the type of survey, there are three types outlined below.
- Attitudes to Thinking and Learning Survey (ATTLS) - For measuring the extent to which a person is a 'connected knower' (tends to find learning more enjoyable, and is often more cooperative, congenial and more willing to build on the ideas of others) or a 'separate knower' (tends to take a more critical and argumentative stance to learning)
- Critical incidents survey
- Constructivist On-line Learning Environment Survey (COLLES) - For monitoring the extent to which the interactive capacity of the World Wide Web may be exploited for engaging students in dynamic learning practices
- Describe the purpose of the survey.
- Select this checkbox if you want the description displayed on your course home page.
Other settingsThe other settings you can change for the Survey are shown below:
- Common module settings
- Restrict access
- Activity completion
- Tags: this feature allows you to add tags to the survey
- Click either Save and return to course or Save and display if you want to preview the activity.
Last modified: Tuesday, 10 December 2019, 4:42 PM