- On the course homepage, Turn editing on.
- Click 'Add an activity or resource' in the section of your course where you want the wiki to be displayed.
- Select the Wiki option from the activities list.
- Click Add which is located at the bottom of the 'Add an activity or resource' box.
Wiki - General
- Name the wiki.
- Provide a description of the wiki.
- Select this checkbox if you want the description displayed on your course homepage.
- Select the wiki mode. The wiki mode determines whether everyone can edit the wiki - a collaborative wiki - or whether everyone has their own wiki which only they can edit - an individual wiki.
- Name the title of the first page.
Note: Once the wiki is created, the title can no longer be changed.
- This setting determines the default format used when editing wiki pages.
- Choose this checkbox if you want the default format to be the only format available.
Other settingsThe other settings you can change for the Wiki activity are shown below:
- Click either Save and return to course or Save and display if you want to preview the activity.
Last modified: Tuesday, 10 December 2019, 4:43 PM