- On the course homepage, Turn editing on.
- Click 'Add an activity or resource' in the section of your course where you want the file to be displayed.
- Select the File option from the resources list.
- Click Add which is located at the bottom of the 'Add an activity or resource' box.
File - General
- Name the Book.
- Add a Description if required in this section.
- If enabled, the description above will be displayed on the course homepage.
- Upload the file you want to share with students by dragging it into the box underneath 'Select files'.
File - Appearance
- This setting, along with the file type and whether the browser allows embedding, determines how the file is displayed in your course.
- If this option is checked, the file size will display beside links to the file.
- If this option is checked, the file type will display beside links to the file.
- If this option is checked, the upload/modified date will display beside links to the file.
Last modified: Tuesday, 10 December 2019, 4:46 PM