- On the course homepage, Turn editing on.
- Click 'Add an activity or resource' in the section of your course where you want the folder to be displayed.
- Select the Folder option from the resources list.
- Click Add which is located at the bottom of the 'Add an activity or resource' box.
Folder - General
- Name the Folder.
- Add a Description if required in this section.
- If enabled, the description above will be displayed on the course homepage.
Folder - Content
- Drag and drop the files you want in the folder you're creating into this space.
- If you check this option, the folder contents will be displayed on the course landing page and there will be no link to a separate page.
- If you check this option, sub-folders are shown expanded by default; otherwise they are shown collapsed.
- If you check this option, a button will be displayed allowing the contents of the folder to be downloaded as a zip file.
Other settingsThe other settings you can change on the Folder page are shown below:
- Click either Save and return to course or Save and display if you want to preview the file.
Last modified: Tuesday, 10 December 2019, 4:47 PM