IMS Content Package
An IMS content package is a collection of files which are packaged according to an universal standard so they can be used in different systems.
- On the course homepage,Turn editing on.
- Click 'Add an activity or resource' in the section of your course where you want the package to be displayed.
- Select the IMS content package option from the resources list.
- Click Add which is located at the bottom of the 'Add an activity or resource' box.
IMS content package - General
- Name the Package.
- Add a Description if required in this section.
- If enabled, the description above will be displayed on the course homepage.
IMS content package - Content
- Choose the lMS package from your computer to upload.
- Archive packages refers to the number of previous versions of this package that you want to keep.
Other settingsThe other settings you can change on this page are shown below:
- Common module settings
- Restrict access
- Activity completion
- Tags: this feature allows you to add tags to the package
- Click either Save and return to course or Save and display if you want to preview the package.
Last modified: Monday, 6 January 2020, 2:45 PM