- On the course homepage,Turn editing on.
- Click 'Add an activity or resource' in the section of your course where you want the label to be.
- Select the Label option from the resources list.
- Click Add which is located at the bottom of the 'Add an activity or resource' box.
Label - GeneralThe content that can be added through the text editor is varied and includes text, eReadings, pictures and embedded content. Enter this directly into the text editor or via HTML which is accessed by clicking the double arrow icon: <> .
Other settingsThe other settings you can change for a Label are shown below:
- Common module settings
- Restrict access
- Activity completion
- Tags: this feature allows you to add tags to the label
Last modified: Tuesday, 10 December 2019, 4:34 PM