The Lightbox Gallery resource enables you to share a gallery of images with students to view.
- On the course homepage, Turn editing on.
- Click 'Add an activity or resource' in the section of your course where you want the Lightbox Gallery to be displayed.
- Select the Lightbox Gallery option from the resources list.
- Click Add which is located at the bottom of the 'Add an activity or resource' box.
- Name the Lightbox Gallery resource.
- Add a Description if required.
Lightbox Gallery - Advanced
- Select how many images to display per page, the choice range is 5 - 200 inclusive, or you can show all images. If there is a large number of images, displaying them all will increase the time it takes to load them every time someone views them.
- Choose if you want to hide the caption text or display it at the top or bottom of the gallery.
- You can control if and how gallery images are resized. The 'Screen' option scales images to fit inside the screen used to view the images, it is the preferred method as this option is mobile friendly.
- Choose if you want students to be able to comment on the gallery.
Other settingsThe other settings you can change on the Gallery page are shown below:
- Click either Save and return to course or Save and display if you want to preview the resource and begin adding content.
Last modified: Monday, 6 January 2020, 3:31 PM