- On the course homepage, Turn editing on.
- Click 'Add an activity or resource' in the section of your course where you want the page to be displayed.
- Select the Page option from the resources list.
- Click Add which is located at the bottom of the 'Add an activity or resource' box.
Page - General
- Name the Page.
- Add a Description if required.
- If enabled, the description above will be displayed on the course homepage.
- Add content to the page. The content that can be added through the rich content editor is varied and includes text, eReadings, pictures and embedded content.
- Choose if you want the page name and description to display on the page itself when students view it.
Other settingsThe other settings you can change on this page are shown below:
- Click either Save and return to course or Save and display if you want to preview the page.
Last modified: Tuesday, 10 December 2019, 4:48 PM