Setup Phase - Add & Assess an Example Submission
Before you can add an example submission and then assess it, you need to have:
- Selected to use example submissions when adding the workshop, see Example submissions settings.
- Completed the assessment form.
Adding an example submission
- On the Workshop planner page, select the Add example submission. The submissions page will be displayed.
- Enter the title of your example submission.
- Add the submission content through the text editor.
- Upload a file if needed.
- Click Save changes. The page will refresh to display the example with the option to assess to provide a reference assessment.
After saving, the changes, you will be presented with the following options, pick one to proceed:
- Select Continue to assess the example submission.
- Select Cancel to return to the Workshop planner. You will be able to return and complete the assessment later.
- Edit the example submission.
- Delete the example.
- Assess the example submission, this is the same outcome as clicking Continue.
Assessing the example submission
The assessment screen will display the submission, the instructions for the workshop and the assessment form.
- Select the mark for the criterion being assessed in aspect 1.
- Enter a comment for the criterion being assessed in aspect 1.
Note: Repeat steps 1 and 2 for all aspects.
- Enter any overall feedback if required.
- Click either Save and close, Save and continue editing or Cancel.
- When you choose to Save and close the example submission, you will be taken back to the overview of the workshop activity and will be able to see your example submission and assessment, which you can edit if needed.