Grading Evaluation Phase
The major tasks during this phase is to evaluate the assessments completed by the students, calculate the final marks for submissions and assessments and provide feedback for authors and reviewers.
Once in this phase, students cannot modify their submissions or their assessments.
In this phase, Course Coordinators can:
- Grading evaluation settings
- Manually override the calculated marks.
- Evaluate individual submissions (optional).
- Set selected submissions as "published" so they become available to all Workshop participants in the closed phase, this may be useful for showcasing high quality content.
The information displayed in the Grading evaluation phase column is:
- Status of submission grade calculations.
- Status of assessment grade calculations.
- The status of the conclusion information.