Task List Overview
The Task List is designed to help Course Coordinators and teaching staff prepare their learnonline environment and manage tasks during the study period. The hyperlinked tasks are relevant to the course offering that is being viewed with the Teaching Dashboard so you access the Task List by accessing the Teaching Dashboard for a particular offering. The Task List is located on the right-hand side of the dashboard and is updated every 24 hours for a week after the Study Period finishes.
- A task that displays with a green tick icon indicates that the item is complete.
- A task that displays with a red exclamation point icon indicates that the item is incomplete and requires attention.
- A live update of the list can be triggered at any time by selecting the Refresh button.
The Task List will check for the completion of the following items:
- That the Course Outline is created and published for students - refer to Course Outline Help.
- That the Reading list for the course is created - refer to eReserve Help.
- That a learnonline website is created and open for students - refer to Course Settings & Navigation Help.
- That final grades have been entered and released to students via Result Entry (including any secondary assessment results if applicable).
- That the course and teacher evaluations have been configured and run for students - refer to myCourseExperience Help.
Last modified: Thursday, 2 January 2020, 9:21 AM