Recording Reports - Student Recording Time Watched
The report illustrates the recording views per student within the course offering. This report can be used to identify how students are engaging with course and lecture recordings.
Report Navigation & Interpretation
- To get to this report please follow the steps outlined in the Access Dashboard Help Resource.
- From the Analytics Dashboard navigate to Recording Reports and select Recording Student Time Watched from the drop down.
The name of each student is displayed on the Y-axis/left-hand side, with the views of each student in minutes represented by the bars.
- Use the Recording drop down to select one specific recording that you want to have a report for. Selecting All will display the total view time of students for all recordings.
- You can sort the report by students who have watched either the Most or the Least number of minutes. Selecting Most will display the student with most minutes viewed first. Selecting Least will display the student with least minutes viewed first.
- Use the Number of students to display drop down to display a certain number of students. You can either display a selection of 90, 180, 270 or 360 students. Selecting All will display every student of the course.
- Hovering over one of the blue bars with your mouse will display the exact number of minutes watched by the respective student.
- Clicking on the blue bars will open a report containing the individual student's viewing history for all course recordings.
Individual Student Recording Time Watched
The title of each recording is displayed on the Y-axis/left-hand side, with the total viewing time of the selected student represented by the bars.
- You can sort the report by the total viewing time (views) for each recording. Selecting Most will display the recording with most minutes viewed first. Selecting Least will display the recording with least minutes viewed first.
- Use the Recordings drop down to sort recordings by the time they have been recorded. Earliest will show the first recording added to the course on top. Latest will show the last recording added to the course on top.
- Hovering over one of the blue bars with your mouse will give the total hours that the student watched the respective recording.