- Once you've created the feedback activity, you will be presented with the view below, click the 'Edit questions' tab to begin adding questions.
- The following question types are available in the 'Add question' drop down:
- Captcha: This option will add a test to your feedback to make sure a real person is filling in the activity and not an automatic spamming program of some sort.
- Information: This option allows you to display the course and/ or the category where the feedback is located.
- Label: Similar to a standard label, this option allows you to add text between questions for extra explanation or to divide the Feedback into sections.
- Longer Text Answer: This option allows you to create and specify a textbox and its size for students to write free text.
- Multiple choice: there are three options in this choice
- 1) Multiple choice single answer. This will give you a series of radio buttons, which starts on 'Not selected' and then has your options afterwards.
- 2) Multiple choice - single answer allowed. This type will give you a drop down list from which only one answer can be selected.
- 3) Multiple choice, multiple answers
- Multiple choice (rated): This is similar to the other multiple choice option, except that each option has a numerical value associated with it. You have the choice of using radio buttons or a drop down list to display the answers.
- Numeric answer: This option allows you to ask a question which must have a number as an answer and you can specify the acceptable range.
- Short text answer: This question lets you ask a question with a single line response.
- It is possible to direct students to specific questions depending on a previous answer. See the Moodle guide for Dependence item and Dependence value to learn how to do this.
- Once you've added all the questions you want at this level, your Feedback activity is ready. Come back to this page to see a breakdown of the responses you get from students.
Last modified: Tuesday, 10 December 2019, 4:32 PM