Edit & Manage Recording
You can launch the Panopto editor from the learnonline course site as well as manage many aspects of the recording and associated folder structure.
- Click the Lecture Recordings link in the Course Essentials block.
- Click the class link that contains the recorded lecture.
- Click 'Edit Recording' and the Panopto editor will open.
- Note: Instructions for editing Panopto video are available in the Edit recording section of this site.
- Click 'Manage Recording' to edit an individual recording. You will be able to:
- Edit the recording name and description
- Edit the thumbnail image
- Change the recording owner
- Copy the recording link and embed code
- Share the video with groups and specific people
- View quiz results
- Copy and delete a recording
- Click 'Manage Folder' to edit the settings of all recordings contained in the (class) folder. You will be able to:
- Copy the folder link and embed code
- Share the folder with groups or specific users
- Turn podcast feeds on or off
- Allow viewers to make notes public
- Set dates during which the recording is available
Note: Changing the settings of a recording will override the folder settings for the specific recording.