Embed a Video or Folder
There may be circumstances when you wish to share or embed a whole folder of videos from the Panopto video library. This can be done easily with the Folder Share function.
Please log in to unisa.au.panopto.com using your UniSA username and password, then follow the instructions below to complete the sharing and/or embedding process.
This is the commonly used share icon:
Sharing a video/folder
- Find the folder or video you want to share.
- Click on the Share icon over either the folder or the video.
- To copy the link to the folder or video you can copy the address from the link section at the top of the screen.
- In some cases you will need to alter the permissions of your video in order to allow or restrict access. This is done through the Who has access section.
- If you want to copy the embed code, click on 'Embed'.
- Then copy all of the code within the box.
- Embed codes can then be added to your learnonline course.
Embedding media in learnonline
The following steps demonstrate how to embed content as a label within learnonline. You can also embed media within an existing text section by following from step 6.
- Navigate to your course site.
- Click Turn editing on.
- Find the section you want to add the content to and click on the 'Add an activity or resource' link.
- Select the Label option from the resources list.
- Click Add which is located at the bottom of the 'Add an activity or resource' box.
- Click on the edit HTML source icon <>, this is a button in the rich content editor.
- Paste the embed code into the box.
- Click on Update.
- Then click on Save and return to course when you are finished.