Upload Zoom Content
If you would like to upload a copy of your recorded Zoom session to Panopto follow the below instructions:
- When your Zoom sessions has started, click Record.
- Choose to record to your local computer.
- After the meeting is concluded, Zoom will process the video and will display the location of the video on your computer when it's finished processing.
- Upload the .mp4 file to Panopto following the instructions in Upload content.
- The video can then be shared with an embed code to your course with the Embed a video or folder information.
Upload video & audio
The video below will show you how to upload video and audio from other sources to your Panopto course or My Folder. Panopto will accept many types of audio and video files. The video will automatically encode to allow it to play on any device including mobile, tablets and mobile phones. Once the video has finished encoding, you can edit it in the Panopto editor and add PowerPoint slides, quizzes and other media.
The Batch Upload User Guide can be found on the Panopto Support page.
A downloadable pdf User Guide for Uploads can be found on the Panopto Support Page.
Last modified: Wednesday, 25 March 2020, 11:11 PM