Install Panopto Recorder
On a UniSA Owned (Blue Plated) Computer
- To install Panopto on your University computer please see the AskIT instructions on installing software through Software Center
- Select Panopto from the list and install
The short videos below provide instructions for installing Panopto on both Windows 7 and Windows 10 Computers.
Install Panopto on Windows
Please click here for instructions to configure the Panopto software.
On a UniSA owned Mac
- Please follow the install instructions for a Personally Owned Computer
- If you require further assistance with the installation please contact the IT Help Desk on 830 25000
On a Personally Owned Computer
- Visit the UniSA Panopto website and login using your UniSA login details.
- From the top left hand corner (under your name) click on Download Panopto.
- The Panopto site should detect the correct installer file for your computer and provide you with a Download Panopto link
- Alternatively click on 'Click here for other download options', and select the appropriate installer for your computer system to download and install.
Last modified: Tuesday, 16 June 2020, 12:47 PM