Player Settings and Switch between Video Source
Select how streams and media are displayed
Students can alter how they view media but the video author can change the default. Follow these steps to emphasise the slides or have the webcam larger.
- Click on the Settings cog for the video
- Open Outputs in the left menu
- In the Type drop-down menu select:
- Primary Video Only
- Secondary Video Only
- Tile All Streams
Hint: the preview will show how your media will be displayed or go to Streams to check what is your Primary and Secondary Video.
Switch between video sources
The following video provides an overview of how to use the Focus Tool to switch between video sources including how to:
- select primary video source
- activate the focus tool
- switch between video sources
- publish changes