Change the Preview Image
You can change the preview image of your video in the editor. To get to the editor window login to the UniSA Panopto website using your UniSA credentials, locate the session you want to edit and click the edit icon.
- Click on the three horizontal dots in the editor and select to either:
- Set primary as preview image: sets the preview image to the image you have displayed on screen from the Primary stream (top left screen)
- Set secondary as preview image: sets the preview image to the image you have displayed on screen from the Secondary stream
- Note: If you choose the primary or secondary option it will alter the preview image to the image you have displayed on screen.
- Upload custom preview image: allows you to upload a custom image
- If you click the Upload custom preview image you will be taken to the video Overview section.
- Go to the Preview Image area and click on Edit.
- Click Browse or Choose file (this will vary between browsers).
- Find the file you want to use from your computer and open it.
- Click Save.
Last modified: Friday, 22 November 2019, 10:52 AM