Embed a YouTube video
Please note: Embedding a YouTube video in a Panotpo recording will only play if viewed within the Panopto player, it will not play if embedded in learnonline. Alternatives: Link to recording rather than embedding the recording or use a H5P Interactive Video instead.
The following video provides an overview of embedding a YouTube video including how to:
- copy the YouTube video link
- insert the YouTube video link
- adjust the time/location of the video
- adjust how long the YouTube video plays
- configure YouTube controls
- publish changes.
Note: You need to use the YouTube short link to embed into the Panopto player. The short link is available when you click Share on the YouTube video:
Last modified: Thursday, 16 July 2020, 2:08 PM