Restrict Access to a Lecture Recording
As part of the University's Digital Learning Strategy, we want to ensure digital content is available to all staff and students.
To help assist this all lecture recordings conducted within a theatre will be available to all staff and students, only when they log directly into the Panopto site (learnonline lecture recording links will still only display course recordings).
If you have a requirement for course recordings to NOT be available to all staff and students please log a Help Desk request with approval from your Dean of Programs with the following information:
- Course Code, Study Period and Class Number(s)
- Reason for restriction: (i.e. copyright requirements for content, sensitive information discussed)
- Single recording restriction or whole folder?
- Target Audience: (include offering information)
- Dean of Programs Approval (please have the form emailed by Dean of Programs or have their approval attached to the email)
- Course Code, Study Period and Class Number: NURS 1001 (SP5 2018) 05869
- Reason for restriction: Sensitive patient information discussed
- Single recording restriction or whole folder? The whole semester
- Target Audience: NURS 1001 students only (internal city east, external, mount gambier)
- Dean of Programs Approval: Attached
Last modified: Wednesday, 3 June 2020, 11:12 AM