Start a Meeting as host or Alternate-Host
Start a meeting as host via learnonline
Please Note: If someone else setup the Zoom session and added you as an alternate-hosts you will be unable to start via learnonline. See instruction below to start a meeting via online or Zoom Desktop App.
- Log into learnonline.
- Navigate to the place in your course where the Zoom activity is.
- Click on the Zoom activity.
- Click the 'Start Meeting' button. This page also contains an overview of the settings for this activity.
- This will then open and start the meeting in the Zoom application.
Please note: If you do not see the Start Meeting button try the steps below.
Start a meeting as an alternate-host via unisa.zoom.us
- Go to https://unisa.zoom.us/ and sign-in with your UniSA credentials
- Select Meetings from the left menu
- Choose the Meeting. If it does not show, filter by All.
- Start is right of the meeting title.
Start a meeting as an alternate-host via Zoom App
- In the Zoom desktop App, open Meetings from the menu across the top.
- Choose the meeting from Upcoming and click Start.