Sharing Screens in Zoom
Zoom allows for screen sharing on desktop, tablet and mobile devices running Zoom.
- The host and students/attendees can screen share by clicking the Share Screen icon
- The host does not need to make someone else a presenter to share
- The host can lock the screen share feature so no other attendee can screen share
- Once you've joined the Zoom session, click on the arrow to the right of the the Share icon.
- Click on 'Advanced Sharing Options'
- Adjust the settings to allow only one participant to share at a time, and then make sure Only Host is selected.
Last modified: Wednesday, 15 April 2020, 8:45 AM