Add a Question From a Bank
Every learnonline course comes complete with a question bank, where all questions created for the course are stored. See the Adding a Question TO a Bank resource to learn how to add questions.
To add questions from a question bank to a quiz:
- Navigate to the quiz you want to add questions to.
- Click 'Edit quiz' from the ADMINISTRATION block.
- Click the Add drop down.
- Select the '+ from question bank' option from the options.
- Select the question bank category you want to add questions from.
- Click the plus icon next to the question to add individual questions to the quiz.
- To add multiple questions from this bank to the quiz, click on the checkboxes next to the questions you want to add.
- After selecting all of the questions you want, click Add selected questions to the quiz.
- Click the arrows icon to drag the questions into different positions.
Last modified: Tuesday, 19 May 2020, 9:14 PM