Add Optional Course Questions
Course Coordinators can add two optional course questions from the question bank. If no questions are selected, myCourseExperience will publish with the six core questions.
To add optional questions:
- Log into myCourseExperience directly or via the other access options.
- Select the 'Add Questions' link from the Actions menu. The Select additional questions page will display
- Click the checkbox to select your first question.
- Click the checkbox to select your second question.
- Click SUBMIT. The Questions saved successfully prompt will display.
- Click the 'Return to Dashboard' link.
- The completion of optional question selection will be confirmed by a green tick in the optional questions column as shown below. Continue adding additional questions to each of your course offerings until all red flags have been replaced by green ticks.
Last modified: Thursday, 12 December 2019, 2:40 PM