Add Optional Teacher Questions
Course Coordinators can add two optional teacher questions from the question bank. If no questions are selected, myCourseExperience will publish with the six core questions.
You can add the same questions for all teachers in your team or add specific questions for individual teachers.
Add questions for all teachers
- Log into myCourseExperience directly or via the other access options.
- Scroll down the page to the Teacher Evaluations section
- Select the 'Add Questions (All teachers)' link from the Actions menu. The Select additional questions page will display.
- Click the checkbox to select your first question.
- Click the checkbox to select your second question.
- Click SUBMIT. The Questions saved successfully prompt will display.
- Click the 'Return to Dashboard' link.
- The completion of optional question selection will be confirmed by a green tick in the optional questions column as shown below. Continue adding additional questions to each of your course offerings until all red flags have been replaced by green ticks.
Add questions for individual teachers
Click the 'Add Questions for : Teacher XX' link next to the photo of the teacher and then follow the same process described above for adding questions to all teachers.
Last modified: Thursday, 12 December 2019, 2:43 PM