The student engagement tab in the Teaching Dashboard provides an overview of a student's engagement in all courses within their program. Information is available for the current and past study periods.
- Follow steps 1-6 of the Access Dashboard help resource to access the course.
- Click on the Students tab.
- Click on the specific students ID that you want to see the engagement report for.
- Click on the Student Engagement tab.
- Assessment details for the student's current courses will display at the top of the screen including:
- Course details
- Assessment names
- Assessment type
- Assessment due date
- Grade and submission time
- An expand function that will display assessments from previous courses
Engagement detail for all courses in the student's program will display in the lower section of the screen including:
Course name and study period
Current grade average across all assessments in the course
Number of times the student has logged into the site
Number of discussion forum contributions
Number of times the student has viewed lecture recordings
Number of assessments submitted late
Number of assessments that have not been submitted electronically or recorded in learnonline