Booking & Preparing to Use a Recording Studio
Locations & Booking
There are four Recording Studios at the following locations at UniSA:
- CWE-BH4-10 Meeting Room
- CWE-JS6-16b-Voice-Over booth
- CWE-JS6-16d-Green Screen Studio
- CEA-P5-17-Playford Recording Studio
- MLK-GP1-12 Recording Studio
- MAG-B1-47A Magill Recording Studio
These recording studios can all be booked by any UniSA staff member by sending a meeting invite in Outlook to the rooms above.
Prior to the Session
To make the most of your session at the recording session, follow the relevant instructions below prior to the session.
- Make an appointment with local Online Education Designer for training prior to your session.
- Contact FM Assist to be added to the group to gain access on the day.
- Booked the studio with enough time for the session.
- Think about what you want to achieve and what you want your audience to learn from the recording.
- Prepare what you want to say.
- Keep your recordings to shorter snippets of information.
- Think about what presentation style you want to use (UniSA logo, Presentation behind, or Picture in Picture).
- Save you PowerPoint presentation in On-screen Show (16:9) format. You can do this through the Design tab.
- Bring a USB which you can save your recording to, this needs to be a USB 3.
- Bring any content you want to use in the session on this USB or a laptop.
- Ensure you have the correct cable if you are using your own laptop (HDMI to HDMI is provided).
- Think about what you are going to wear for the recording session (no stripes or green).
- Be present at all times if students or external parties are using the recording studio.
- Make sure any students or external participants have signed a Talent Release Form.