Reuse a Summative Forum
If you choose to reuse a summative forum the choices you made previously will still be there so minimal edits are required to get them ready for the next study period.
- On the course homepage, Turn editing on.
- Select 'Edit settings' for the forum you want to reuse:
- Click Modify Assessment method.
- Select the summative assessment this quiz is associated with through the Course Outline.
You can check multiple boxes if multiple offerings in your course are meant to undertake this quiz.
- Click Proceed to settings.
- The forum name will default from the Course Outline but can be edited if required.
- Click Save and return to course or Save and display to add question(s) for students to answer if Q & A forum was selected previously.
Note: After saving, if the system takes you back to the course homepage then your forum has saved. If it takes you back to the top of the setting page you need to scroll down and there will be a red box indicating where there is an issue. For example:
After addressing the issue, scroll down to the bottom and click Save and return to course or Save and display again.
Last modified: Friday, 17 January 2020, 1:50 PM